A really outstanding version. Practically the same as the original arcade version. Congrats Juan ! You are really a ZX Spectrum Star !
Space Invaders (for ZX Spectrum/TS2068/TC2068)
A downloadable game
- Initial Version
- Game syncronized at 50hz
- Fix saucer/UFO speed
- Fix player shot speed
- Fix alien shot speed normal, and when less of 9 aliens (bit faster)
- Smooth alien shot animation
- Add sounds BeepFX based for "BEEPER" Sound (original BeepFX player by Shiru http://shiru.untergrund.net)
- Add AY Sounds (Fuller Box, Sinclair 128k)
- AY Sounds from and made with AYFXEdit (https://zx.remysharp.com/audio/)
- Autodetect Sound (Beeper, FullerBox, Sinclair 128k)
- If only 1 alien left, move a bit faster from left to right, as original
- Fix no delete right arrow in configure menu when players control reach the limit
- Add ZX81 Version (require zxpand or rampack 32k)
- Now aliens move one at a time
- Fix aliens score
- [ZX81] wrx support
- [ZX81] chroma-81
- [ZX81] zxpand joystick support
- Fix gameplay 2 players
- Re-code lot of functions to ASM
- General better speed
- [ZX81] AY-Sound + Full Chroma-81 Support
- [ZX81] Full version, look as ZX-Spectrum version
- Fix other minors bugs
- Reduce alien step sound volume to 50%
- TS2068/TC2068 Support
- Sprite rutines optimization
- Fix sound detection
- TS2068/TC2068 Joystick Support
Source Code: https://github.com/SplinterGU/SInvaders
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is perfection in a TZX. Well done, as near perfect conversion as I've ever seen and love the V1.1 update.
Excellent conversion! Such a simple game but so addictive.
This is amazingly authentic! Best version of Space Invaders I've played on the Spectrum! \o/
I can't get the game to start. Pressing 1 on the keyboard, but nothing happens?